Because BTAS is my childhood, I call this the “life-completer.”
Batman: The Animated Series, by Blake Henriksen.
capt-hazard said: I was actually going to ask if you were going to use one of the disowned members for inspiration in the earlier post. And that actually make sense; who knows how many people share blood with the Black family yet aren't recognized because they don't fit the criteria.
There is a background to this that I have clearly forgotten, because I have a horrible habit of vanishing mid conversation and I apologise. But, yes, the Blacks do seem to be picky about who they do and do not acknowledge as family.
*shrugs* To be honest, I forgot what we were talking about as well so no biggie.
I just got a package from my sister and its a crossbow that shoots bolts which is cool but I put it together anD IT FIRES THEM AT ABOUT 800 FPS I COULD HAVE KILLED MY ROOMMATE I ALMOST SHOT IT AT HIM BUT I HIT A METAL CHAIR THAT THE BOLT WENT THROUGH
I took the metal tip off so its just a plastic bolt
aND ITS STILL PRETTY DEADLY
Where did your sister acquire this.
I was tagged by http://isthereanythingthatisnttaken.tumblr.com/
Rule 1 - Always post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you. Write 11 of your own questions
. Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4 - Actually tell the 11 people they have been tagged.
I may end up breaking rules 3 and 4 because the people I would have tagged have already been tagged. Unless I just decide to tag them anyway. The rest will stay the same.
1) If you could visit any time in history, what would it be and why? That’s a tough one. Maybe the beginning of my people (Native Polynesian) and their culture? Just to see what actually happened. Though I wouldn’t interact with the people for fear of screwing with the timeline.
2) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I can’t just pick one. I’m American ffs - I love to eat! No but to be serious, I have many favorites and I can’t just pick one. Besides, I would probably end up hating the one food I did pick because it would get boring after awhile.
3) What do you consider your greatest achievement? I’m still young yet -though I do feel old at times- so I can’t say.
4) With no travel time or restrictions between destinations, how would you spend your dream 24 hours? Just time hop between twenty-four different eras and just observe the comings and goings of the people.
5) Can you remember your dreams? Some of them. Mostly the ones where I try to fight or run and find that I can’t move. Or the ones that actually become a reality and make me feel like I have the strangest sense of Deja Vu.
6) What is the funniest thing you’ve ever seen? I can’t really pick just one but the internet is filled with some good laughs. Like the reactions to a certain video involving Shrek, though not the video itself.
7) Why is a raven like a writing desk? Though Poe wrote on both there is no answer. Although *leans in close to whisper* rumor has it that they were nevar put with the wrong end in front, the words did slope with some flaps thanks to inky quills. (My attempt at being clever - apologies in advance).
8) In ‘The Velveteen Rabbit’, the more loved and worn a toy is, the more ‘real’ it becomes. Do you have a ‘velveteen rabbit’? I used to. It was a sort rainbow colored, sand filled gecko that I named Johnny. I gave him away when I grew up. My little brother has a stuffed toy dog that he named Felix if you were interested in knowing.
9) If you could spend a day as an animal, what kind of animal would you be? I would probably want the ability to change into any animal - like in Animorphs or like with Frank Zhang from the HOO series - for different reasons.
10) You magically have enough money to allow you to live your dream life. What is it? Don’t have a dream life per se, but I would like to make movies or music or whatever came to mind -that was legal- on my own schedule and without outside pressure.
11) Pirates or ninjas? Is it too much to ask for both? I suppose I would have to go with Ninjas I guess, since I grew up watching films and TV that had more ninjas than pirates but I like pirates too.
My questions (These are open to everyone who is interested):
1) Do you have any tattoos?
2) If there was one thing in the world that you could change with the snap of your fingers, what would it be?
3) Favorite thing to do to keep yourself calm/relaxed?
4) Is there anything in particular that you’re looking forward too?
5) Is there anywhere in the world that you would like to visit?
6) What is the dumbest thing you have ever seen?
7) Favorite fictional character?
8) Is there anyone, living or dead, that you would like to meet?
9) Favorite swear word/phrase?
10) Favorite character moment?
11) Least favorite writer?
FUCK YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
listen im not a huge marvel fangirl
but i swear to fucking christ you better be bullshitting me on fucking civil war
But where are the female hero centric movies?? I’m seeing a lot of dud power here, I just want to see a awesome women do their thing
^Reblogged for that comment. Lady hero centric movies pls! NAO! And not like in 2020 or something.
Pretty sure Ant-Man and (an as yet unnamed) third Cap film are the last ones here to actually be confirmed, guys. Disney have confirmed the dates 28th July 2017, 3rd November 2017, 6th July 2018, 2nd November 2018 and 3rd May 2019 for the releases of future Marvel movies, but not what those movies will be.
Yeah I’m pretty sure these are fan made - they do look cool though. I would change the Guardians subtitle to Revenge of the Kree Empire/Mad Titan though maybe that sounds too generic.