I was tagged by http://isthereanythingthatisnttaken.tumblr.com/
Rule 1 - Always post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you. Write 11 of your own questions
. Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4 - Actually tell the 11 people they have been tagged.
I may end up breaking rules 3 and 4 because the people I would have tagged have already been tagged. Unless I just decide to tag them anyway. The rest will stay the same.
1) If you could visit any time in history, what would it be and why? That’s a tough one. Maybe the beginning of my people (Native Polynesian) and their culture? Just to see what actually happened. Though I wouldn’t interact with the people for fear of screwing with the timeline.
2) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I can’t just pick one. I’m American ffs - I love to eat! No but to be serious, I have many favorites and I can’t just pick one. Besides, I would probably end up hating the one food I did pick because it would get boring after awhile.
3) What do you consider your greatest achievement? I’m still young yet -though I do feel old at times- so I can’t say.
4) With no travel time or restrictions between destinations, how would you spend your dream 24 hours? Just time hop between twenty-four different eras and just observe the comings and goings of the people.
5) Can you remember your dreams? Some of them. Mostly the ones where I try to fight or run and find that I can’t move. Or the ones that actually become a reality and make me feel like I have the strangest sense of Deja Vu.
6) What is the funniest thing you’ve ever seen? I can’t really pick just one but the internet is filled with some good laughs. Like the reactions to a certain video involving Shrek, though not the video itself.
7) Why is a raven like a writing desk? Though Poe wrote on both there is no answer. Although *leans in close to whisper* rumor has it that they were nevar put with the wrong end in front, the words did slope with some flaps thanks to inky quills. (My attempt at being clever - apologies in advance).
8) In ‘The Velveteen Rabbit’, the more loved and worn a toy is, the more ‘real’ it becomes. Do you have a ‘velveteen rabbit’? I used to. It was a sort rainbow colored, sand filled gecko that I named Johnny. I gave him away when I grew up. My little brother has a stuffed toy dog that he named Felix if you were interested in knowing.
9) If you could spend a day as an animal, what kind of animal would you be? I would probably want the ability to change into any animal - like in Animorphs or like with Frank Zhang from the HOO series - for different reasons.
10) You magically have enough money to allow you to live your dream life. What is it? Don’t have a dream life per se, but I would like to make movies or music or whatever came to mind -that was legal- on my own schedule and without outside pressure.
11) Pirates or ninjas? Is it too much to ask for both? I suppose I would have to go with Ninjas I guess, since I grew up watching films and TV that had more ninjas than pirates but I like pirates too.
My questions (These are open to everyone who is interested):
1) Do you have any tattoos?
2) If there was one thing in the world that you could change with the snap of your fingers, what would it be?
3) Favorite thing to do to keep yourself calm/relaxed?
4) Is there anything in particular that you’re looking forward too?
5) Is there anywhere in the world that you would like to visit?
6) What is the dumbest thing you have ever seen?
7) Favorite fictional character?
8) Is there anyone, living or dead, that you would like to meet?
9) Favorite swear word/phrase?
10) Favorite character moment?
11) Least favorite writer?